Thursday, July 14, 2011

About this Sub-Blog

A word about the title of this sub-blog.  Obiously, I'm playing on the word spoiler, but I don't want to leave you with the wrong impression.  This page is dedicated to the discussion of plot points in stories (whether books, or movies based on books), not SPECIFICALLY bad ones.  I think Cabbage is an excellent metaphor in this regard.  Personally, I hate it.  It smells horrible and tastes horrible.  My brother-in-law, on the other hand, loves cabbage, tho, even he will acknowledge that it smells pretty bad.

My long winded point? Despite the title, this blog is concerned with more extensive discussion of what we found interesting about the plot.  While this may often concern things we thought were wrong with the story, it is also a place to discuss what we liked about it, without fear of ruining the book for someone who hasn't read it yet.  So, regardless of smell, welcome to the spoiler page, I look forward to seeing what y'all have to say!

-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment